We value all our volunteers as important members of the Nottingham Bikeworks team. Would you like to get involved in our community activities, meet new people, gain new skills and discover more about bikes?
There are many different ways to volunteer with us and all roles help Nottingham Bikeworks support and enhance our local community through cycling.
Please read through the volunteer roles below to see if there is one right for you. Click on each role to read the full description:
- Bike refurbishment volunteer – Help refurbish and tune-up second-hand bikes for sale.
- Course Support – Work with courses attendees and open workshop customers to assist them in bike maintenance tasks and create a supportive and encouraging atmosphere.
- Events volunteer– Increase our programme of non-workshop activities (including fundraising events) and ensure we have a presence at relevant local events.
- IT & Communication volunteer – Communicate the events and mission of Nottingham Bikeworks via social media and other communications channels, e.g. print, video, TV, radio, etc.
- Housekeeping & Shop Volunteer – Help make our shop and workshop even more amazing. Tasks range from greeting and serving customers to researching and recommending parts, and making workshop improvements and renovations.
- Bike Collection Volunteer – Collect bike donations and drop them off at the workshop.
- Catering Volunteer – Prepare food for our courses and projects and help promote social healthy eating.
We look forward to hearing from you and hope you become one of the team.